WCAS Conference Travel Grants
Weinberg College undergraduate students may apply for conference travel grants if they are presenting the results of their research or creative work at professional conferences. Only students who are presenting their work at the conference may receive conference travel grants; those who are attending but not presenting are not eligible.
Weinberg is pleased to partner with the Office of the Provost's Conference Travel Grant program in financing conference travel costs. The Weinberg conference travel grants will support a maximum of 50% of the travel costs up to $500, and the Provost Office program offers the same. However, students must make separate applications to both programs.
- Grant or Fellowship
- Academic Year and/or Full Year, Northwestern Fall Quarter, Northwestern Winter Quarter, Northwestern Spring Quarter, Northwestern Summer Session
- Anywhere, Chicago Campus, Evanston Campus, Qatar Campus, Domestic, International
Requirements & Prerequisites
- Undergraduate Students
Course Credit Availability:
- Computing and Mathematics, Humanities, Journalism, Natural Sciences, Social Sciences
- grant, Research, conference travel, travel support
Type of Payment Available:
- Grant for Expenses
Sponsors & Partners
- Weinberg College of Arts and Sciences